Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm pretty ecstatic!

Photobucket
18th birthday pic ♥

So since I'm finally getting caught up on my life, I've been insanely tired since I came back. We stayed up so late every night that I'm really in a daze! I've gone back to school but had to work my way back into my old schedule. I came home to a cold, shocker to get one at the airport right?, and a business presentation in history class. Thankfully the teacher absolutely loved it, ya know it's real anyway, and I'm pretty sure I got an A. :)

Slowly but surely it is occurring to me that my high school days are at an end. I've been excited all year, sure, but it really is going to be all over in exactly three weeks. Friday the 3rd of June I'll officially be done with my high school career. Everyone feels the same way, you enter freshmen year and although you're pumped to be there you're already ready to graduate. You want to enter the world and do your own thing... well it's really setting in that it is my time. I'll be attending college in the fall and starting my own journey.
I think to celebrate I'll pierce my nose ;)

I'm also very happy to say that I'll be seeing my man in eight days! Our Rammstein, meet the family, celebrate my birthday, see each other and be happy again day is next Saturday (May 21st)!! We are really ecstatic. So far I've talked to his mother to a few times on the phone, as well as Skype, and she is seriously the cutest woman ever. I'm pretty sure we have girl crushes on each other. I can't wait to meet his family and show them mow much I truly adore their son.

Is there anything exciting going on in your life? I'd love to know :)
Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!