Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Favorite Things #1

I'm going to do a new weekly post on one of my favorite things in my everyday life. Unlike other blogs that do a list of online things they like or want, mine are going to be about a single activity or object I enjoy. Without further ado, here is my first favorite thing!



I love taking baths. Especially in the winter, I take a bath almost everyday. There is something extremely relaxing and calming about laying in the bath while reading a good book. Recently I've been reading Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte and Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay. Jane Eyre is for my British literature class and Darkly Dreaming Dexter is for my own enjoyment, it's the book that the first season of Dexter was based after. I love it that now I can read it anytime and get really really wrapped up in the story.


The second best thing about baths is my cat does this and purrs crazy loud. She gets really happy and wants to be pet... which only works when I'm reading and my hands aren't wet. Sometimes when they are wet I still pet her head, just to mess with her hehe. 

Over all, any time is bath time. :)
Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline

both pictures from weheartit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!