Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I have some wonderful news....

As most of you know, I am a senior in high school and it is coming down to the time to decide which college I will be attending in the fall. Early this year I applied to two schools, Cal State University Long Beach and Cal State University Fullerton. Both schools are close to my Dad's house, who I will be moving in with soon after graduation. 

I've had my eyes set on Fullerton for years. I have a lot of family who have graduated there, and it is a wonderful school. When I've visited the campus, I've felt at home and truly like I should be there. Also it really is a wonderful school. Long Beach was my back up plan, in the off chance that I wouldn't get into Fullerton.

So after many weeks of uncertainty, because my high school transcripts were late and so my acceptance was late, I got into Fullerton as well as Long Beach. And on Sunday, I made my decision...


I am officially going to Cal State Fullerton! 
I am a Titan, officially.

I'm really looking forward to my future, since it feels oh so close now. I just wanted to let you all know!
Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

Ps. Graduation is in just around a month!!! Hurraaay!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations!! what a great feeling to be all set and know where you're going in the fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congratulations! I'm going thruogh the exact same thing and it feels amazing doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!