Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Productive Thursday

Happy Thursday, everyone! Today I am home working hard on catching up. I've done a lot of cleaning, the bathroom really needed it. I've been so busy with school and yearbook, among a million other things, that I haven't had time to catch up on my sewing or cleaning! Today was just the perfect day for me to work.

First I managed to make a curly mess of my hair, which I love. I twisted sections of my hair and then put them into little buns, pinned, and let them dry/blew them dry. It's really frizzy but I feel like a lion.

Here's my little sewing helper, she was there so long I forgot she was even there! haha Oh wait.. she still is there! My bad.

Here is the one of the products of my sewing today. I made a tiny dinosaur for Lori's newlywed friends, the pink is part of the bridesmaid dress and there are green accents. I really hope Lori adores it, I worked very hard on it. I'll post better pictures when I can, it really is adorable if I say so my self. ♥

Well, I have to go play clarinet! And finish watching the Sound of Music (my favorite movie).
Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!