Wednesday, October 6, 2010

An Ode To Tights




Dear Tights,
How I have missed you. I apologize for hating you when I was a little girl, I was young then, naive. I didn't see how absolutely comfortable you are. I thought you were itchy and uncomfortable, but now like a second skin. I am so happy the weather is freezing and I can wear you everyday, from polka dots to plaid, to flowers, I love you all. Today I love you plaid black tights with a simple black dress, maybe polka dots tomorrow. There is nothing I love more than a cute dress and a pair of tights, I hope the weather permits I can wear you more often ♥. And maybe add a few more to the family .
Please never leave my heart.
Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco
Ps. I'm really busy, so sorry!
I miss being orderly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!