Friday, October 15, 2010

The Perfect Shoe

Although I'm an Etsy seller and absolutely adore the site, I've only bought..... two things(?) from it. Three if you count showing Donny the kitten ring he brought me :). I just never thought to use the site I love and rely on so much. Until now.

I am addicted to Etsy browsing. I constantly look for cute vintage dresses, bags, and shoes. I found my bridesmaid dress for Kacey's wedding, an adorable yellow convertible dress, which is my favorite finding so far. I'm looking for my homecoming dress on Etsy. I'm hoping for something sweet and simple and am almost afraid to post the one I want because I don't want it to be snatched up! hehe I'm a paranoid shopper.

Tonight started a new Etsy browning obsession.... Shoes. Vintage Oxford shoes, specifically. I've decided I want oxfords in white, tan, and navy. Here are a few I ADORE so far.

LuckyVintageSeattle

OtherPeoplesProperty

Danaemoran

Aren't they all so dreamy? I just love the look of the tan color, it matches my Cambridge satchel. I think it's my favorite color of leather.♥
What about you? What are your shopping or Etsy obsessions? I'd looove to know :)
Love and Turtledoves,
Jaco

1 comment:

  1. You can get extremely cute tan Oxfords at target.com. They are only $20 which is so much cheaper than I've seen anywhere else. I haven't bought them yet, only because I'm cheap and don't like paying for shipping and handling.

    Heres the link actually: http://www.target.com/Xhilaration-Taree-Oxford-Shoes-Cognac/dp/B002Q3ZH84/ref=br_1_4?ie=UTF8&node=3429561&sessionID=187-5739506-3837329&searchSize=30&searchView=grid3&searchPage=2&sr=1-4&qid=1289088514&rh=&searchBinNameList=style_name,target_com_shoe_size-bin,lifestyle-bin,target_com_primary_color-bin,price,target_com_brand-bin&searchRank=reviewrank&frombrowse=1#Shipping&Policies

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!