Saturday, January 22, 2011

Goodbye... January?

I'd just like to ask....

Where did January go?!

Seriously, what happened to this month? I feel like I just posted about the new year, how excited I was to start a new chapter... And the first month is already out the door! I feel like I was just on winter break, although that was two, going on three, weeks ago. I'm really surprised how time flies when you're out of the house six days a week.

I guess I thought this year was going to take it's sweet time like the other half of the school year had, but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong. February is in a week, Valentine's Day is in three weeks (oh what to do...), and then March is in five weeks(!!!). I'm pretty sure it's going to be summer before I know it and I'll have another "where has the time gone" post.

I seriously am loving 2011.
Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline

P.S. Hope you love the new blog layout!

5 comments:

  1. I totally do love the new layout! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog layout. Its so cute. I totally know what you mean about January. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's bonkers how fast January went by! I'm loving 2011, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweets!
    Thank you for much for being a long time reader, I appreciate you so much! <3

    And I LOVE the new layout- I don't get to see it via my Google Reader so I am happy I hopped over to see!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!