Monday, March 11, 2013

This move is starting a brew in my mind that I dread. Ever since I was young change has brought back my depression that brings me low low low. I can feel it coming back. Leaving work has left me not caring so much, which is pretty bad too. But when I'm alone I can feel that slow creep of loneliness that hasn't been around in a while.

It's mostly at night when I'm waiting to get William from work. It creeps up my heart until I feel anchored to the spot. It doesn't leave until I wake up tomorrow morning, sometimes not even then.

I can't wait to move and be settled, then it'll leave.

1 comment:

  1. Don't let it upset you, and if it's starting to, CALL ME. This is good for you and think of all the adventures we can go on!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!