Friday, March 1, 2013

The Trek Across a State

This month is a stressful one. We are taking on the difficult task of moving from cheap but not so great Nevada to expensive but heart warming California. We are determined to move April 30 and I swear I'm going to be heartbroken if it doesn't happen. I miss the way I feel when I'm home and around my family all the time. I want William to know that love. There is nothing I want more than for my little family with William and our cats to become a big family with my parents and siblings. 

I want to go to school to learn how to be an amazing artist. I want to know about different kinds of art, different artists, and different techniques. I want to meet other artists and grow from them. I have creative friends that I adore but I want someone who gets the need to create for a living. 

Truthfully I miss my friends so much. I miss my family. I miss California and how comfortable it feels there.

Love,
Jacqueline

2 comments:

  1. That's why I'm so excited to go to an art school and be around like minded people. I'm hoping to get an internship this summer or fall and kick start a career I love.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!