Thursday, January 24, 2013

Liebster Award

Yesterday I came home from work to find Taylor of A Typical Taylor has given me a Liebster award. From what I understand it's a cute blogging way to bring attention to small blogs, so it's totally cool! Here are the rules:


1. List 11 facts about yourself

2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you left

3. Ask 11 questions for those you nominate

4. Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate

5. Go to each blogger's page and let them know about the award

6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog

Facts:

1. I am a bathoholic. On my days off I like to take a bath early and read, maybe enjoy a Lush bomb and then when I have to go out later I'll take a shower and actually get ready for my day.

2. I currently have 6 piercings. 3 in my ear, 1 in my face, and 2 body piercings. I'm planning to get another body piercing this year and if I had a better job I'd get my nostrils pierced too.

3. Almost all the cats I've ever had have been named after food stuffs. Muffin, Cupcake, Oreo, and Strudle.

4. My favorite video game system is the N64. My favorite game series' are The Legend of Zelda, Little Big Planet, and Paper Mario.

5. Unlike most other 19 year olds (nearly 20 year olds) I don't really like to drink, I hardly party, and I truly like being at home alone.

6. My favorite book series are Thomas Harris' books: Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal and Hannibal Rising. They're awful and amazing at the same time, I've read them twice so far. 

7. I'm awful at remembering to dye my hair, pluck my eyebrows, and paint my nails. 

8. My ideal day is a day of sewing/painting/drawing followed by a yummy dinner with my love and cuddling up to sleep with him and Muffin. We're a snuggly house.

9. I don't like loud noises. I hate the vacuum, the washer, the dryer, etc etc. It's just such an annoyance that usually when I do the wash I go into the other room and try to ignore it as much as possible.

10. My love for body modification is new but passionate. I want to be the person I feel like I am inside. I love every type of modification: tattoos, piercings, scarification, branding, implants, transdermals you name it.

11. The old I become the more socially anxious I am. After working 40 hours a week around too many people I just stay home on my days off.

Questions:

1. What is your most prized possession?
My most prized possession I'd say would be my Macbook. It's my business tool, my entertainment, my liiiiffeeee.
2. Describe the moment you finally felt alive.
I don't think it's just one day for me. I think it's this last year. I moved to another state, got a job, got an apartment, and have become an adult.
3. If you could run away tomorrow to anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I'd take my man and we'd run home to California. Family is everything.
4. Which song best describes your life currently?
I can't lie I have no fucking clue.
5. Who would you like to play you in a movie?
Kristin Ritter. She is a foxy bitch.
6. Have you ever pretended to be someone you weren't?
Yes all the time. I pretend all the time that I enjoy being wherever I am and yet I'd rather not be there.
7. Who is your favorite person in the entire world?
Although it's hella cheesy my favorite person is William. He's so strong and kind and such a great part of my life.
8. If you could tame a wild animal into being domestic, which one would it be?
I wouldn't.
9. Who do you think you might have been in a past life?
Emily Dickinson, but she was a much better writer.
10. What do you have to look forward to?
Another piercing William is getting me for Valentine's Day, moving back to California, going back to college, getting a new job.
11. Which words mean the most to you?
Thank you.

My questions for others:

1. If you could look different in anyway, even if impossible, what would you look like?
2. How do express your creativity?
3. What makes you uncomfortable?
4. What is your passion?
5. Any hidden talents?
6. If money was no issue what would you do with your life?
7. What outfit makes you feel best about yourself?
8. Who are you closest to?
9. To Procreate or not to Procreate?
10. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
11.Who do you miss the most in the world?

Nominees:

Meredith of Sincerly, Me
Laura of Delicate Gypsy


Thanks again Taylor this was totally fun!
Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!