Sunday, May 26, 2013

Animal Flowers

I mentioned in my last post that I am heading towards drawing more and less in painting. About a week before my 20th birthday, right I'm no longer a teen(ha!), I bought myself a new drawing journal. I wanted to start new and only draw real things in it, no dumb doodles. Here are a few drawings I've created in my silence.

I love this one, it has gold accents and a bit of a gold mistake on a pedal.

                                   
I drew this for my mom for Mother's Day and I was so happy with how well the dog came out. The picture is in progress but it came out very well.



These two I have been drawing at home on my days off and in the car during my lunches at work.

Hope you love it!
Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!