Sunday, April 1, 2012

Apartment Dreams and Creepy toys

Hello everyone! I hope you all are doing super great :) We've been doing very well lately, living in bliss together. Work is turning out for the best for us, we both received our much needed promotions in the last few weeks! Now we both make commission and can really afford a new place! So for the next few weeks we'll be saving up for deposits and looking even harder at the places we have our hearts set on. We're going to have a two bedroom apartment to stretch out in, we're so cramped right now! The most exciting part about having a two bedroom is the second bedroom will be our art/computer room, so he can game all he wants and I can get back into sewing. I can't wait to share with you our new adventures!

Right now I'm hard at work on a new painting project. I bought a vinyl toy/doll at work and am hard at work repainting it to be a little.... creepier.  But that's all I'll say! I'll post my steps when it's all done, I can't wait to finish it!

A few things I love this week:
  • Being IRL friends with Samantha of Everything in Between, we are penpals and text all the time! She's the cutest.
  • Apartment day dreams! We go to stores and talk about all the cute things we'd get to make our new place home.
  • Acrylic Paint
  • Animal Crossing: City Folk
  • William, my sweet sweet Mister.
I hope you're all doing well! What's new with you?
Love and Turtledoves,
Jacqueline



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Glad to hear things are going well. Maybe I can come visit on my way home from college :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the promotions! Always a morale booster. Good luck with the saving and apartment hunt. Look forward to hearing how you get on, and to seeing the new toy!

    Have you seen my four new ones yet - they're at www.coldhamcuddlies.etsy.com are are Hedgehogs (3) and a Beaver. Would love to hear what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. squeeee! :3 <3

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you two are happy and everything is going well! Can't wait to see your creepier doll. You know I always enjoy those kinds of things! :)

    ~Brit
    www.brittany-sims.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stumbled across your blog.

    You have a new follower!
    http://woodwound.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know my comment's a little late but best of luck with the apartment search! I hope everything is working out well for you two :)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!