Sunday, January 31, 2010

Diamond in the Dark

So I was thinking it would be a good idea to voice the reason behind the name of my blog. I want to write a blog for all the diamonds in the dark of our world. The nerdy kids who are ignored, the misfits who don't fit in, to the personable who just can't get their point across. I, myself, am a bit of an oddball, and moderately misunderstood. Please don't get me wrong, I don't see myself as a deeply disliked or ignored individual, simply someone who has a little trouble fitting in and being truly understood. I am not very articulate when I speak but I try to work very hard to write well.

Thus, when my friend suggested I dub my blog Diamond in the Dark, I was intrigued and in love. I see myself as a Diamond in the Dark. An intelligent young woman who simply needs an outlet to show who I am. I hope that other people who are like me, unique yet unappreciated, will learn to show how they are in some way. And I hope I can help with that with my blog.

Love and turtle doves,
Jaco

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think!